During its journey, the Deccan Odyssey stops at Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Goa, Pune, Aurangabad, (Ajanta and Ellora) and Nashik. The Deccan Odyssey is an attempt to showcase the best of heritage and culture of Maharashtra and Goa, while enjoying a regal ride. The Deccan Odyssey helps you to visit forts, historical places, museums, beaches etc of Maharashtra and Goa. The weeklong Deccan Odyssey train tour includes several interesting destinations, covering the vast expanse of Maharashtra and Goa.
As you board the Deccan Odyssey, you will feel like Maharajas of the yore. The Deccan Odyssey sojourn is not only about history and culture but also about natural beauty of Maharashtra and Goa. It takes you through historical sites, along with showcasing the natural beauty of the region. The Deccan Odyssey is much more than a mere luxury train. It's a 'classical journey' of time beyond the realms of the present.
- Maharashtra Splendour:
Destination: Mumbai - Nashik - Aurangabad (Ellora Caves) - Ajanta Caves - Kolhapur - Goa- Sindhudurg - Mumbai
Departure Dates (2016-17): 01 Oct, 05 Nov, 26 Nov, 24 Dec, 31 Dec, 21 Jan, 11 Feb, 25 Feb, 18 Mar, 15 Apr, 29 Apr, 23 Sept
Departure Dates (2017-18): 30 Sep, 04 Nov, 25 Nov, 23 Dec, 30 Dec, 20 Jan, 10 Feb, 24 Feb, 17 Mar, 14 Apr, 28 Apr, 22 Sept.
- Hidden Treasures of Gujarat:
Destination: Mumbai - Vadodara - Palitana - Sasan Gir - Little Rann of Kutch - Modhera (Patan) - Nashik - Mumbai
Departure Dates (2016-17): 29 Oct, 04 Mar, 25 Mar
Departure Dates (2017-18): 28 Oct, 03 Mar, 24 Mar
- Indian Odyssey:
Destination: Mumbai - Delhi - Sawai Madhopur - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur - Vadodara - Aurangabad (Ellora Caves) - Mumbai
Departure Dates (2016-17): 22 Oct, 19 Nov, 17 Dec, 14 Jan, 04 Feb, 08 Apr
Departure Dates (2017-18): 21 Oct, 18 Nov, 16 Dec, 13 Jan, 03 Feb, 07 Apr
- Indian Sojourn:
Destination: Mumbai - Vadodara - Udaipur - Jodhpur - Agra - Sawai Madhopur - Jaipur - Delhi
Departure Dates (2016-17): 15 Oct, 12 Nov, 10 Dec, 07 Jan, 28 Jan, 01 Apr
Departure Dates (2017-18): 14 Oct, 11 Nov, 09 Dec, 06 Jan, 27 Jan, 31 Mar
- Jewels of the Deccan:
Destination: Mumbai - Bijapur - Aihole - Pattadakal - Hampi - Hyderabad - Ellora Caves - Ajanta Caves - Mumbai
Departure Dates (2016-17): 08 Oct, 03 Dec, 18 Feb, 11 Mar, 22 Apr
Departure Dates (2017-18): 07 Oct, 02 Dec, 17 Feb, 10 Mar, 21 Apr
- Maharashtra Wild Trail:
Destination: Mumbai - Ellora Caves - Aurangabad - Pench (Ramtek) - Tadoba - Ajanta - Nashik - Mumbai.
Departure Dates (2017): 06 May, 13 May
Departure Dates (2018): 05 May, 12 May
Price: Per Cabin per journey for 07 nights/ 08 days
|Single Occupancy||US$ 5810||US$ 12579|
|Double Occupancy||US$ 8386||US$ 12579|
|02 Kids in Separate Dexlue Cabin||US$ 6290||US$ 6290|
|Single Occupancy||US$ 6100||US$ 13210|
|Double Occupancy||US$ 8750||US$ 13210|
|02 Kids in Separate Dexlue Cabin||US$ 6565||US$ 6565|
- If you book between 16th June 2016 and 30 August 2016, your companion will get 25% discount. (Valid for International Market - including NRI, OCI Card holders, Indian/ Foreigner overseas). And complimentary 30 Minutes of Spa Therapy for a couple and a glass of Wine/ Beer.
- If you book between 16th June 2016 and 30 September 2016, your companion will get 50% discount. (Valid for Domestic Market - Applicable to Indian citizens resident in India, foreign diplomats/ Expats residents in India having work/ resident permit).
• Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabin with en suite bathrooms
• All meals (B,L,D)
• Soft beverages during the journey
• Valet service
• Still camera fees
• Guided off train excursions and game drives as illustrated in the itinerary - inclusive of entrance fees, park fees, transport and services of an English speaking local guide
Exclusions: • Taxes including 4.50 % Government Service tax, Insurance , gratuities
• Laundry, alcoholic Beverages
• Video and professional Still camera fees
• Arrival and Departure transfers
• International and Domestic air tickets
• Pre and Post tour accommodation and any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as a part of the journey
• All activities mentioned as ‘options’ in the itinerary.
• Deccan Odyssey does accommodate children but we ask parents to be mindful of the sophisticated adult atmosphere we endeavor to maintain.
• One child up to 5 years of age shall be allowed free of cost in the Deluxe Cabin, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
• For families, with a child between 6-12 years of age, or, with two children with one child below 5 years and another between 6-12 years, we recommend the Presidential Suite which has a double
bed in the bedroom and can be shared with a child below 5 years and a sofa cum bed in the living room which can accommodate the older child. In this case, the child/children will be accommodated free of cost.
• In case of two children between 6-12 years of age travelling with their parents, you will have to take 2 cabins. The first child pays 25% of the adult fare and the second child will have to pay 50% of the adult fare. One of the parents will have to be present with the child / children in the cabin.
• Please note that we do not have the facility for interconnecting cabins.
• All applicable taxes will be charged extra.
Note for all the journeys:
• As the train runs on the tracks of the Indian Railways, the itineraries are subject to change in case of any changes in the routing etc.
• Children below 5 years of age shall be allowed free, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking
• Presidential Suite can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 Adults and 2 children (One child up to 5 years of age and second child up to 12 years of age)
• Government Service tax of 4.50% is additional and will be charged extra on the published tariff
• Prices: As mentioned above. Currency will be applicable as per the nationality of the guests booked.
• Change: Itineraries & prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing or other hikes in the fuel, taxes, etc.
The Deccan Odyssey journeys will be a fantastic option to your high end echelon clients. Should you wish to charter Deccan Odyssey to celebrate special occasions with friends and families - a wedding, an anniversary, a birthday, the same can be considered.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
• 20% of the ticket value at the time of booking
• 80% of the ticket value 45 days before the departure date
• Any cancellation must be advised immediately by email and subsequently confirmed by letter to us.
• No cancellation on cancelling 60 days prior to the departure date
• Retention of 20% of ticket value on cancelling 59 - 45 days prior to the departure date
• Retention of 50% of ticket Value on cancelling 44 - 30 days prior to the departure date
• Retention of 100% of ticket value on cancelling 29 days prior to the departure date